© 2009 Vegasware Co. - All Rights Reserved
Interested in training to become a valet, manager, referee or professional wrestler with the IWE?
- The Price of training with the IWE is 50 dollars per session.
Each sesion occurs on the day of each IWE event from 3pm to 6pm at the venue of the event.
(All trainees under 18 must have proper legal guardian signed release forms.)
When To Be There
- All potential trainees must report to head trainer
Jimmy Capone at the venue by 1pm
- Each potential trainees MUST be there no later then 1pm to help build the ring & MUST stay later then the finale of each event for teardown.
Failure to do either will result in probable ejection from the class.
- Periodically there will be guest trainers such as;
The Honky Tonk Man, Spike Dudley, Doink the Clown, Kenneth Banks, Marcus Hall, Robbie E, Chris Hamrick, plus many more...
What To Bring
- All potential trainees should bring the follow articles of clothing and ectera, to be able participate in training;
Proper workout attire, including wrestling knee and elbow pads
A spare set of footwear,
A notebook & writing implement.
What To Expect
A chance to start a career in the professional wrestling scene in Maine.
Class of 2009
Class of 2010
Referee Joey Glietz
Class of 2011
Big Gene Geroux
Class of 2012
The Man Called Graves
Referee Cole Williams
I. B. Green
2010 Student Gets An Shot @ Chris Hamrick